UpcomingJoin our beta waitlist!
The first safety app that reacts instantly and automatically if you are attacked
How it works
Connect your wearable
- Connect your own wearable device to the Epowar app (beta will launch exclusively on Apple Watch)
Add your friends
- Invite your friends and family to follow your journeys
Start your journey
- Start a journey to feel safe on a walk or run
We've got you
Whenever you start a journey, our innovative, automated safety tracking feature will monitor your real-time activity. If anything goes wrong, Epowar responds instantly and automatically, so you don't have to
Reassures your friends
- No more 'text me when you get home'. Whenever you start a journey, Epowar will monitor your real-time activity, keeping your friends up to date for you. If anything goes wrong, we will alert your friends straightaway
- If Epowar is certain that an attack is taking place, we will sound a loud alarm from your phone, which can draw outside attention and create a distraction
- Whenever Epowar detects that your safety is compromised, we will automatically store and email you a copy of relevant information, including microphone data, GPS, vital signs and movement
We take real-time activity monitoring to the next level with our innovative, automated and extremely accurate safety tracking feature
Physiological and Motion
- Epowar identifies fear and physical distress in real time using the data gathered by your smartwatch.
- To do this, we use AI models trained on real data to accurately identify and distinguish between physical and psychological stress. The more data we gather, the more accurate the system becomes.