How it works
1. Connect your wearable
- Connect your Apple Watch to the Epowar app (we'll be rolling out to other devices, e.g. Fitbit, Android and Garmin, later this year)
2. Add your friends
- Choose which of your Friends can track your Journey
3. Start your Journey
- Just press start! We'll handle the rest
We've got you
Whenever you start a Journey, our innovative, automated safety tracking feature will monitor your real-time activity. If anything goes wrong, Epowar responds instantly and automatically, so you don't have to
Reassures your friends
- No more 'text me when you get home'. Epowar will notify your friends when you start and end a journey, and they will be able to view your live location.
Alerts your friends
- If Epowar is certain that an attack is taking place, we will send a Critical Notification to your friends so they definitely wont miss it.
- Whenever Epowar detects that your safety is compromised, we will automatically store a copy of relevant information, including microphone data, GPS, vital signs and movement, securely in the cloud. This will be packaged and emailed you.
We take real-time activity monitoring to the next level with our innovative, automated and extremely accurate safety tracking feature
Physiological and Motion
- Epowar detects physical and psychological distress in real time using the data gathered by your smartwatch.
- To do this, we use AI models trained on real data to accurately distinguish incidents of distress from regular activities and exercises, such as walking.